Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service ("Users").
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Beeymo collects personal information when you register with us, use Beeymo products or services or post content on a Beeymosite.
- Beeymo may also collect personal information when you enter into promotions or sweepstakes.
- Beeymo may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or others.
- Beeymo may also collect information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners. This information might include information necessary to process payments due to us from you such as your credit card number.
- Beeymo may automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies, and the pages you request.
- Beeymo uses information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, research, and anonymous reporting.
2. IP ADDRESS
Beeymo may occasionally obtain IP addresses from users depending upon how you access our web sites. IP addresses, browser and session information may be used for various purposes, including to:
- Diagnose and prevent service or technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
- Estimate the total number of users visiting Beeymo.com's web sites from specific geographical regions.
- Help determine which users have access privileges to certain content, services or resources that we offer.- Monitor and prevent fraud and abuse.
- Provide more relevant advertisements to you.
3. COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
4. INFORMATION FROM FACEBOOK
Beeymo allows you to sign up and/or log in to Beeymo.com using your Facebook account. If you sign up using Facebook, or otherwise link your Facebook and Beeymo accounts, Facebook will ask your permission to share certain personal information from your Facebook account with Beeymo. This may include your first name, last name, email address, gender, general location, a link to your Facebook profile, your time zone, birthday, profile picture, your "likes" and your list of friends. If you choose to grant Facebook that permission, it will share that information with Beeymo on an ongoing basis and we will treat information we receive from Facebook the same as if you provided that information directly to Beeymo.
5. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
Beeymo does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
6. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
- provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
- develop and test new products and features
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- diagnose or fix technology problems
- Beeymo or other Users may run contests, special offers or other events or activities ("Events") on the Service. If you do not want to participate in an Event, do not use the particular Metadata (i.e. hashtag or geotag) associated with that Event.
7. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Beeymo (or the group of companies of which Beeymo is a part) without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
- We may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that Beeymo is part of, or that become part of that group ("Affiliates"). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates' own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences). But these Affiliates will honor the choices you make about who can see your photos.
- We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may use or share your personal information where it is necessary to complete a transaction, to operate or improve the Beeymo products and services, to do something that you have asked us to do, or tell you of products and services that we think may be of interest.
- We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
- When you register for Beeymo, Beeymo.com collects user-submitted account information such as name, email address and age to identify users and send notifications related to the use of the service. Beeymo.com also collects user-submitted profile information, including additional contact information, location, biographical information and photos. This additional profile information will assist other users in finding and communicating with you.
- Beeymo will display your "Display Name" on your profile. We will display your name and any other user-submitted profile information on your profile according to the preferences you set in your account.
- Email addresses and full names may be used when a user invites a friend via email to join Beeymo and when Beeymo sends notifications to a user related to their use of Beeymo.
Parties with whom you may choose to share your User Content:
- Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as User Content, becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings that you set. To change your privacy settings on the Service, please change your profile setting. Once you have shared User Content or made it public, that User Content may be re-shared by others.
What happens in the event of a change of control:
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
- We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of Canada where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
8. THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING
Beeymo does not share any personally identifiable information with advertisers. Beeymo may share general demographic information (such as aggregated statistics about members' interests and occupations) and non-personally identifiable information (such as browser type and IP addresses) with advertisers and partners. Beeymo.com does not give advertisers access to your individual personal account information. However, by selecting, interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
9. INTERNATIONAL USERS
10. HOW TO CONTACT US ABOUT A DECEASED USER
In the event of the death of a Beeymo User, please contact us. We will usually conduct our communication via email; should we require any other information, we will contact you at the email address you have provided in your request.
12. HOW TO CONTACT US